No. 425 Hagley Road is an assortment of 28 beautifully presented apartments lodging a key location within one of Birmingham’s most prominent village neighbourhoods. The 22 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments have been designed to hold extensive appeal to all from young professionals, first-time buyers and families alike.
The development has a distinguished specification and finish throughout, with branded appliances in the kitchen and bathrooms as well as Amtico flooring in the living areas and Slabtech worktops in the kitchens. Outside, the developer has given particular attention to the layout of the communal areas and landscaped gardens. Residence parking is available to purchase at an additional cost, however, availability is limited. 425 Hagley Road has every possible amenity on its doorstep with easy access to the city centre. The development is nestled in an established neighbourhood, offering a place where quiet tranquillity blends with the city lifestyle, an ideal choice as a quality home.
– Solid core veneered internal doors
– Brushed chrome ironmongery
– Matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings
– Luxury Amtico flooring to living areas, entrance hall and corridors
– Porcelain/ceramic tiles to kitchen & bathrooms
– Carpet with quality underlay to all bedrooms
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATION
– Fire rated LED Textured White Downlights
– Audio & Video intercom system
– Provision of digital TV installation
– Matt lacquered finished kitchen units
– Handleless door and drawer fronts
– 20mm thick Compac quartz worktops, upstands and splashback
– Integrated fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher
– Built-in electric 4 ring induction hob, built-in electric fan oven
– Bowl and a half-inset Quartz Luxe sink with adjustable mixer tap
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
– Porcelanosa Urban C Back to wall toilet
– Chrome basin mixer
– Porcelanosa sp one xl bath
– Designer semi frame-less single bath screen
– Ceramic tiled walls to sanitary ware
– Kudox Chrome Flat Standard Electric Towel Rail
Harborne is now considered one of the most ambitious suburbs of Birmingham, Located 3 miles west of Birmingham City Centre. This area benefits from exceptional transport links resulting in journey times of just 10 minutes to the City Centre. Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, as well a range of shops and brasseries, restaurants and independent coffee shops are all within easy walking distance from No. 425, Hagley Road. The neighbouring affluent suburb of Edgbaston is also renowned for international test cricket matches at the modern Edgbaston Stadium, home of Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Tree-lined Cannon Hill Park attracts joggers and cyclists, while families picnic near the glasshouses in Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Please note: This calculation is a guide to how much your monthly repayments would be. The exact amount may vary from this amount depending on your lender's terms.
Please note: This calculator is provided as a guide only on how much stamp duty land tax you will need to pay in England and Northern Ireland. It assumes that the property is freehold and for residential purposes.
This calculator provides a guide to help to buy equity loan that may be available, and the amount of mortgage that you would require based on the purchase price of the property, and the deposit that you can afford to put down (min 5%), this does not guarantee eligibility for a mortgage.
For more details of the scheme see our Help to Buy Page.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.