No. 76 is a collection of 34 luxurious apartments within an ultra-exclusive Birmingham City Centre location on Holloway Head.
The spacious homes are just a stone’s throw away from the deluxe Mailbox shopping and dining destination and just two minutes walk from Birmingham New Street Station, on a road tipped to be the new “Millionaires’ Row.”
The Holloway Head is a perfect choice whether you’re thinking of moving here, investing or just keen to learn about the incredibly diverse city, this vibrant city is a one-stop destination to live, work, and play. The prime setting, along with the generous size and outstanding design of these one and two-bedroom apartments, sets them apart as a unique collection of desirable homes. No. 76 has been created to take the Birmingham inner-city lifestyle to the next level.
From an investment standpoint, it presents investors with a turnkey management solution with superb potential for capital growth and strong yields.
Stylish & modern apartments
Uber-prime B1 city centre location
Located on Birmingham’s ‘Millionaires Row’
Limited on-site parking
Boutique development comprising of just 34 apartments
Turnkey management offering
Grand Central, New Street Station, Bullring, The Mailbox, Beetham Tower and The Cube all on the doorstep
– Solid core veneered internal doors
– Brushed chrome ironmongery
– Matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings
– Luxury Amtico flooring to living areas, entrance hall and corridors
– Porcelain/ceramic tiles to kitchen & bathrooms
– Carpet with quality underlay to all bedrooms
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATION
– Fire rated LED Textured White Downlights
– Audio & Video intercom system
– Provision of digital TV installation
– Matt lacquered finished kitchen units
– Handleless door and drawer fronts
– 20mm thick Compac quartz worktops, upstands and splashback
– Integrated fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher
– Built-in electric 4 ring induction hob, built-in electric fan oven
– Bowl and a half-inset Quartz Luxe sink with adjustable mixer tap
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
– Porcelanosa Urban C Back to wall toilet
– Chrome basin mixer
– Porcelanosa sp one xl bath
– Designer semi frame-less single bath screen
– Ceramic tiled walls to sanitary ware
– Kudox Chrome Flat Standard Electric Towel Rail
The prime setting, along with the generous size and outstanding design of these one and two-bedroom apartments, sets No. 76 apart as a unique collection of desirable homes. The development has been created to take the Birmingham inner-city lifestyle to the next level.
Please note: This calculation is a guide to how much your monthly repayments would be. The exact amount may vary from this amount depending on your lender's terms.
Please note: This calculator is provided as a guide only on how much stamp duty land tax you will need to pay in England and Northern Ireland. It assumes that the property is freehold and for residential purposes.
This calculator provides a guide to help to buy equity loan that may be available, and the amount of mortgage that you would require based on the purchase price of the property, and the deposit that you can afford to put down (min 5%), this does not guarantee eligibility for a mortgage.
For more details of the scheme see our Help to Buy Page.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.