Apartments at FiftySixty Birmingham have been crafted with maximising open space in mind. Increased ceiling heights thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows create an airy space reminiscent of the Jewellery Quarter’s Victorian architecture surrounding the development.
Each apartment at FiftySixty Birmingham boasts an enviable specification both inside and out. Designer German kitchens are fitted out with integrated appliances, providing a sleek and minimal look. The bathrooms enjoy smooth floating joinery and brushed chrome tapware, whilst quality feature mirrors and finishings are provided to create a sophisticated appearance.
– Walls & ceilings in white matt finish
– Satin white door linings, skirtings & architraves
– Oak plank Amtico click system or similar throughout hall, living room and kitchen area
– Internal doors in satin white finish
– Brushed stainless steel door furniture
– Brushed metal switch & socket plates with USB charging points in kitchen, living area and bedroom
– Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white bezels
– Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedrooms
– Living room socket Sky+ (or Sky Q) enabled
– Thermostatically controlled electric space heating via flat panel heaters
– Double glazing throughout
– Designer kitchen in high gloss grey finish with concealed handles
– Reconstituted stone worktops (with grooved drainer to selected apartments)
– Glass splashback to underside of wall units
– LED strip underlighting to wall units
– Stainless steel 11⁄2 bowl undermount sink with chrome lever tap
– Washer/dryer (free standing within services cupboard)
– SMEG (or similar quality) integrated electric appliances to include:
– Large format 1200 x 600mm white marbled porcelain fully tiled walls
– Large format 600 x 600mm white marbled porcelain floor tiling
– Chrome plated single lever basin tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer diverter with wall mounted fixed shower head and low level hand shower with hose
– Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver frame
– Thermostatically controlled & pressurised hot & cold water
Bathrooms/ Shower rooms
– White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or steel bath as applicable, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall W.C.
– White glass bath panel
– Chrome plated electric heated towel rail
FiftySixty floor plans are available on request - to request your copy of available floorplans please contact New Homes on 0121 347 6116 (option 2)
Please note: This calculation is a guide to how much your monthly repayments would be. The exact amount may vary from this amount depending on your lender's terms.
Please note: This calculator is provided as a guide only on how much stamp duty land tax you will need to pay in England and Northern Ireland. It assumes that the property is freehold and for residential purposes.
This calculator provides a guide to help to buy equity loan that may be available, and the amount of mortgage that you would require based on the purchase price of the property, and the deposit that you can afford to put down (min 5%), this does not guarantee eligibility for a mortgage.
For more details of the scheme see our Help to Buy Page.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.
If you would like to arrange to view a Centrick property please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a possible time and date that is suitable for you.