1. Centrick Property Management t/a Centrick
Centrick Property Management is a private limited company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is Centrick, The Exchange, 19 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 3PJ and whose registered number is 5402598
2. This Website
Centrick owns the website located at www.centrick.co.uk (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which govern your access to and use of the Website.
3. Ownership and Use of Content
3.1 All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the “Content”) and all rights in it belongs to Centrick Property Management You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
3.2 You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
4. Unlawful Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Centrick Property Management
5.2 The trade marks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website (“Trade Marks”) are registered or unregistered trade marks of Centrick Property Management. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from Centrick Property Management. The name of Centrick Property Management may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of Centrick Property Management
6.1 The Website and Content is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Centrick Property Management does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
6.2 In no event will Centrick Property Management be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
6.3 Centrick Property Management has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Centrick Property Management for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
6.4 Centrick Property Management does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Changes to the Terms
Centrick Property Management reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, Centrick Property Management will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Centrick Property Management then the latter shall prevail.
12. Events beyond our control
Centrick Property Management will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Centrick Property Management is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
14. File Download
Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms.
Our Offers – Full Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the offer is available through Centrick Property Sales & Lettings (Solihull) Ltd only.
- This Offer is provided by Centrick Property Sales & Lettings Ltd of The Exchange, 19 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 3PJ.
- This Offer is only available to persons over the age of 18 and who sign a contract with Centrick Property Sales & Lettings (Solihull) Lt. This Offer is not available to persons already under contract with any other branch of Centrick Property Sales & Lettings Ltd.
- This Offer is subject to availability. Centrick Property Sales & Lettings Ltd reserve the right to withdraw it at any time. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This Offer is available to mainland UK residents other than (a) the employees (and their families) of Centrick Property Sales & Lettings Ltd, and (b) participating sponsors and their agents.
- This Offer is as stated and may be subject to change without notice. The Offer is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. This Offer expires on the date specified unless it has been withdrawn prior to this date.
- By taking up the Offer you consent to Centrick Property Sales & Lettings Ltd and its associated partners using your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us in writing at the above address.
- All details are correct at time of printing.
- By taking up the Offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Offer and the terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- If you have instructed another agent on a sole agency/sole selling rights the terms of those instructions must be considered to avoid possible liability to pay two commissions.
- All standard conditions as stated in original sales terms will still apply
Specific Offers – additional terms and conditions:
- “Florence Place and Faulkner Road – Financial Contribution Offer”: This promotion is not owned or endorsed by Centrick. Please familiarise yourself with MIA Property Groups terms and conditions here.
- “50% OFF ALL SALES FEES FOR ALL NHS STAFF“: A 50% discount will be applied to Centrick’s normal sales fee of 1.5% + VAT, equating to a sales fee of 0.75% + VAT (If a property were to sell for £100,000 Centrick’s usual fee would be £1,500 + VAT. If the vendor was an NHS employee, the fee would be halved to £750 + VAT)
To qualify for stated offer, the vendor must work for the NHS and provide proof in the form of a badge or letter of employment upon valuation.
- “28 Day Fee-Free Guarantee”
- Eligibility to our 28 Day Fee Free Guarantee is solely at our discretion based on the number of active buyers we have looking for that property type at that time, at that price range.
- Entry will be subject to the property being marketed at the price the same as or less than the estimated valuation of your property according to our valuation at the time of booking the initial valuation with us.
- The 28 days will commence from the commencement of the marketing of the property online and not from the date our terms of business are signed.
- The property must be made available for viewings at our discretion. Hindering of our viewing capabilities will void the fee-free guarantee agreement.
- Our fee will only be reduced if we do not introduce the eventual buyer of the property within the 28-day period from the commencement of marketing. This means, for example, any offers accepted after 28 days from a buyer who was introduced by us (shown the property on viewing by us which leads to the final sale being agreed), will not be eligible for 0% fees, as we would have been deemed to have found the buyer within the initial 28 day period.
- Any eventual buyer who is introduced after the initial 28 days will be subject to a reduced fee of 0% of our sole agency agreement, subject to a sole agency agreement
- All other terms, with the exception of the fee amount, remain unaffected.
- Our standard terms are 1.5%+VAT based on No Sale No Fee basis