I own my own home

As experienced Building & Estate Managers we know just how important it is to have the right team on hand when you need us. It’s why we’re making managing your property seamless with your dedicated Centrick Portal.


We’re always here to help, but here are some of our most frequently asked questions to help you get quick answers.

How do I change my correspondence/billing address?

You can change your correspondence and/ or billing address directly from the mycentrick portal which can be accessed here.

I have an out of hours communal area emergency, what should I do?

To help all of our residents live happy, we operate an out-of-hours emergency helpline to assist you with any emergency issues in communal areas, no matter what time of day or night. To get in touch with us for an out of hours issue within your communal areas please contact 03330 124 125.

I have a question about parking at my property?

For questions about on site or community parking please get in touch with your property or building manager in the first instance, should your community not have a building manager please login to mycentrick portal for parking information queries.

How can I order a new/replacement fob?

To order a new or replacement fob simply login to mycentrick portal where you can raise a request for a new fob.

How can I pay my service charge?

With your MyCentrick portal you can view and pay your service charge wherever you are, from desktop of mobile, simply log in here.

How do I apply for consent to make alterations to my property?

Your lease will determine which alterations require consent. Consent applications should be directed to your property manager in the first instance who will be able to advise on the best course of action for you and your property. Alternatively, requests can be made via your mycentrick portal.

I am about to sell or remortgage my property, who do I contact?

If you’re planning to remortgage or sell your property you may require a Management pack. To enquire about a management pack for your property please click here.

Who should I inform when I let my property?

If you plan to let your property you should check that your lease permits you to do so. If you are concerned or have questions around your lease and whether you are permitted to let your property under the lease please login to mycentrick portal where you can raise a request to query your subletting rights.

How can I report anti-social behaviour?

We all have the right to live peacefully in our communities and we take reports of anti-social behaviour exceptionally seriously. If you witness any illegal activity you should report this to the police or relevant authorities immediately but for all other instances please contact 03330 124 125 (opt 1) to report an incident.

How can I request a meter reading?

To request a meter reading simply login to mycentrick portal and follow the simple steps to request a reading for your building.

Your MyCentrick Portal

At Centrick we’re committed to helping our residents and leaseholders make life simple, MyCentrick is designed to help you manage your property with ease, simply register or login today to take advantage of all your facilities.

To use the portal you’ll need to register with us using your unique reference key. Registration is simple and just takes a couple of clicks to get you up, running and genuinely part of your community.  If you need to request a unique reference key, simply email estate@centrick.co.uk

08 Repair Tools
Report maintenance issues
36 alarm
Receive instant notifications
02 Responsive
Receive important building updates
19 Question
Communicate easily with your management team
08 Receipt
View and pay your service charge
31 Location
Update your contact and address details
helping you live happier with Centrick` helping you live happier with Centrick

About Centrick

Since 2005 Centrick has been committed to creating places to really feel at home, that means peaceful, secure buildings and grounds. 

We’re passionate about delivering a world class service for our residents and dedicated exceptional service.